At the heart of everything we do are virtual events. With 75+ combined years of live-communication and event experience, every project we approach is done with a can-do attitude and centered around giving your audience a memorable Xperience.
The way we approach virtual events is no different, but unlike many, we avoid carbon copying real events into a virtual format. Instead, we define the goal of our clients’ events and then create a virtual environment around it. With a clear goal in mind, we conceptualize the Xperience we want to evoke and take every necessary step to achieve that.
Apart from our virtual events platform, we also offer our clients:
- Brand Consulting
- Event Consulting and implementation
- Event Management and Planning
- Trainings for self-administering your event on our virtual events platform
- Content Creation & Strategy (i.e. think of new livestream formats, ways to deliver your content more engaging, etc.)
- Digital Communications & Branding (incl. Pre- & Post-event Marketing strategy, Social Media strategy, Branding & explainer video productions)
The virtual events platform is as versatile as your virtual communication and event needs. Clients have used our platform:
- For virtual corporate event
- For virtual tradeshow (with exhibitors and booth interactions via open & private chats)
- For regional sales trainings and certifications
- As 365-day corporate event platform that host all of the above for all their departments
- As your virtual company headquarters or office, where all your departments are housed, appropriate for employee interaction, team collaboration and even administrative errands and much more
Depending on your exact needs, we then recommend the right virtual events platform features that will make your virtual event engaging for your attendees and all stakeholders.
- Full CMS and attendee management
- Registration (both open and closed, e.g. via email invite)
- Questionnaires (incl. Single Choice, Multiple choice, Free text input, Drop-down selection)
- Agenda (linked to the venue locations)
- Attendee Overview (with Profile information that you want to show)
- Open Topic Chats
- Support Chat
- Personal 1-on-1 Chat
- Live Notifications
- Live-Streaming Integration
- Live Questions during Live-Streams
- Live Votings during Live-Streams
- Permanent task bar (in addition to an intuitive navigation)
- Custom data analytics
Yes, you can. Should you have any integration requirements, please inform us of your needs along with an API documentation and we will revert back to you with all the available possibilities. Our clients regularly use their corporate licenses with one of the established video-conferencing software providers (e.g. Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WebEx, etc.) by implementing all and any meeting links they wish into specific locations in our virtual events platform.
Yes. We pride ourselves using a CMS tool that is ‘made in Germany’ hosted on German servers, ensuring full GDPR & DSGVO compliance. Our virtual front-end is hosted on secured AWS Germany servers.
- Confirmation of participation & cancellation
- Personal information of the participants via
- Custom fields (also incl. Profile fields)
- Additional data (i.e. attendee preferences & interests, etc.) using the Questionnaires Feature
- Attendee communication with email templates (also incl. general & personalized invitations)
- Group creation, attendee allocation and filter options
- Import and Exports of attendee lists and Profile information
As many as you want. As your virtual communication needs grow along with your event or company, so does the virtual events platform.
Yes, we have an analytics tool with all the necessary capabilities. Depending on your exact event needs and the KPI’s you establish, we track those exact aspects of attendee behavior to give you the results you are seeking.